Your privacy is very important to us. At Zoeylifeshare Photography we have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
Zoeylifeshare Photography (“zoeylifeshare”) operates websites including zoeylifeshare.com It is zoeylifeshare’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, zoeylifeshare collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. zoeylifeshare’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how zoeylifeshare’s visitors use its website. From time to time, zoeylifeshare may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
zoeylifeshare also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blogs. zoeylifeshare only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to zoeylifeshare’s websites choose to interact with zoeylifeshare in ways that require zoeylifeshare to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that zoeylifeshare gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who comment on our blog to provide a username and email address. Those who wish to receive zoeylifeshare updates via email, we collect their emails. In each case, zoeylifeshare collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with zoeylifeshare. zoeylifeshare does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
zoeylifeshare may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, zoeylifeshare may monitor the most popular pages on the zoeylifeshare.com site or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. zoeylifeshare may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, zoeylifeshare does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
zoeylifeshare discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on zoeylifeshare’s behalf or to provide services available at zoeylifeshare’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using zoeylifeshare’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. zoeylifeshare will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, zoeylifeshare discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when zoeylifeshare believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of zoeylifeshare, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an zoeylifeshare website and have supplied your email address, zoeylifeshare may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with zoeylifeshare and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. zoeylifeshare takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If zoeylifeshare, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that zoeylifeshare goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of zoeylifeshare may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Comments and other content submitted to Akismet anti-spam service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
If you are located in certain parts of the world, including California and countries that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (aka the “GDPR”), you may have certain rights regarding your personal information, like the right to request access to or deletion of your data.
European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are located in a country that falls under the scope of the GDPR, data protection laws give you certain rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
You also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
The CCPA also requires us to provide a list of the “categories” of personal information we collect, as that term is defined in the law, so, here it is. In the last 12 months, we collected the following categories of personal information from California residents, depending on the Services used:
- Identifiers (like your name, contact information, and device and online identifiers);
- Commercial information (your billing information and purchase history, for example);
- Characteristics protected by law (for example, you might provide your gender as part of a research survey for us);
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as your usage of our Services, like the actions you take as an administrator of a WordPress.com site);
- Geolocation data (such as your location based on your IP address);
- Audio, electronic, visual or similar information (such as your profile picture, if you uploaded one);
- Professional or employment-related information (for example, your company and team information if you are a Happy Tools user, or information you provide in a job application); and
- Inferences we make (such as likelihood of retention or attrition).
- Request to know the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of business or commercial purpose for collecting and using it, the categories of sources from which the information came, the categories of third parties we share it with, and the specific pieces of information we collect about you;
- Request deletion of personal information we collect or maintain;
- Opt out of any sale of personal information; and
- Not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
The personal information we share includes online identifiers; internet or other network or device activity (such as cookie information, other device identifiers, and IP address); and geolocation data (approximate location information from your IP address). These disclosures may be considered a “sale” of information under the CCPA. We do not sell (or share) information through our ads program that identifies you personally, like your name or contact information. Learn how you can opt out by going to California: Do Not Sell My Personal Information.
When you contact us about one of your rights under this section, we’ll need to verify that you are the right person before we disclose or delete anything. For example, if you are a user, we will need you to contact us from the email address associated with your account. You can also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf by giving us written authorization. We may still require you to verify your identity with us.
Age Of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Please read the Disclosure Policy
Please contact our support at Zoeylifeshare Photography
Last updated 01/01/2020